Friday, July 15, 2011

Autodesk Certifications

Well, as promised, I would let everyone know if I passed the Associate and Professional exams for Civil3D 2010, and I have. The tests were difficult, and really made you think. Personally, I thought the Professional exam was easier than the Associate. In the Professional exam, you need to use the software itself to answer the questions, thus you are free to figure out the problem. The onlly issue there is, the test is timed, leaving you scrambling at the end to answer the questions - yes I was scrambling and my pulse beating hard!!

The Associate exam consists of multiple choice questions, ranging from true and false to select 3 out of the 5 that make the most sense. These questions are difficult!! You really need to know the software, as many of them require the technical jargon that even I tend to forget.

All in all it was a great day of test taking, with great results. Now to look forward to taking the 2011 version, in which the passing scores are higher.


1 comment:

  1. I don't know anything specific about Solid Works. However, whenever I've seen this type of message it means that Windows is trying to update something within the system after you installed the new software (usually I see with with drivers). So, you may need to put in your Windows CD and let it do it's update.. . That's my best guess.. . Jeff. http://www.quizextreme.com

    Solidworks Training

    ReplyDelete